Top Social

Fashion Fetish Friday: Miu Miu Sunnies

December 4, 2015
I know it's not Monday, but these rule-breaking glasses gave me a good reason to break some of my own guidelines. Miu Miu, a subsidiary brand of Prada, makes these beauties.

They also come in black and tortoise, but I personally like them in grey because it's different and subtle. They might not be timeless, but they are unique and give an unparalleled edge to a traditional eye wear frame.
Because wearing sunnies is necessary sometimes, having a swanky pair like this is required for any true fashionista. Plus, adding to your growing collection never hurts.

You can buy them at Nordstrom for a whopping $390. So, these are definitely on my Christmas wish list! Tell me what accessory you're currently obsessed with on Twitter and use #FashionFetishFri